Whether you’re finishing a small room, an entire house or a large commercial building, we can meet your drywall, metal framing and insulation needs at DBS. Our drywall experience originates back to the founding of DBS by drywall contractor, Joe Delgado. Since then, our reputation has evolved into the region’s drywall supplier of choice by professional builders interested in durability, selection, and availability at competitive prices.
We have an assortment of drywall dimensions and thicknesses for any building project. We also offer our customers a wide variety of fire rated and moisture and mold resistant gypsum boards, fiberglass matted gypsum boards, abuse, and impact-resistant boards, tile backer boards and shaft wall liners.
Metal studs are an excellent building choice for both residential and commercial construction. Dartmouth Building Supply carries high-quality metal framing products in a wide variety of widths, lengths, and gauges, and can handle all your special metal framing requirements.
We also carry professional grade tools and accessories for standard or specialty installations.
Scheduling a jobsite delivery of drywall products is quick, easy and convenient. You can be confident that your products will be placed on your job when and where you need them. Our expert boom truck operators do all the heavy lifting for you by precisely and safely placing materials up to SIX stories off the ground… thus maximizing jobsite efficiency.
DBS provides responsive sales, service, and delivery on a wide variety of drywall, metal framing, and insulation products:
- Regular, Fire Code
- Blue board (Veneer Plaster)
- Mold and Mildew Resistant
- High Abuse and High Impact
- Exterior Glass-Mat Sheathing
- Area Separation & Shaft Wall Systems
- Cement and Tile Backer Board
- Ready Mix Compound
- 20, 45, and 90 Minute Setting Compounds
- Paper and Fiberglass Joint Tape
- Drywall Primers
- Veneer Plaster
- Base Coat Plaster
- Gauging Plaster
- Moulding Plaster
- Stucco, Cement Board Stucco, & Accessories
- Drywall Tools, Fasteners & Accessories
- Structural & Drywall Studs & Tracks
- Drywall, Resilient and Z Furring Channel
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Mineral Wool Insulation
- Extruded Rigid Foam (XPS) Insulation
- Polyiso (Foil) Insulation Board
- Acoustical Ceilings